The starting point for this edition is at The Social Hub. Further locations will be announced in the coming time. Keep an eye on our socials for this!
Below you can see the route of the 2023 edition of the Knowledge Trail that took place on Feb. 9, 2023:
We are proud to announce our 2023 ‘location partners’:
- VROG : Amsterdam largest Free running hall: Parkour Free run & trampoline training from 6 years. An urban sports hub in the heart of Amsterdam, free running, trampoline, parties and events.
- Joods Historisch Museum : The Jewish Museum in Amsterdam is a museum highlighting Jewish culture, religion, and history. Since 1987, the museum has been located on Jonas Daniël Meijerplein in the heart of the old Jewish Quarter.
- Protestantse Diaconie : For centuries, the Protestant Diaconate Amsterdam has been committed to helping vulnerable people in society: homeless, refugees and lonely or poor people.
- Zoku : Flexible home/office hotel in Amsterdam with restaurant and coworking spaces
- Petit Lou : Lunch café with delicious coffee located on the Wibautstraat in Amsterdam.
In 2023, there were no less than 4 challenges on the route! All in the theme of fun, vitality, and team building. But also, in sustainability, an important theme on the Knowledge Mile. Needed: nimble fingers and headiness to team spirit and enthusiasm.
Would you like your organization/location to be included in one of the next Knowledge Trail routes? Then mail to firstname.lastname@example.org